Monday, January 9, 2017

Phobia Project

A. Phobia- an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. 
B. Catophtrophobia- fear of mirrors
Atychiphobia- fear of failure 
Autophobia- fear of being alone or of oneself 
Chromophobia- Fear of colors
C. For Autophobia, fear of being alone or of oneself, I could have a really calm but dark photo of me sitting in an empty room or space. I want it to be taken from an above angle if possible. I want it to be horizontal and me in the middle of the photo to make it simplicity. Maybe me or the person I take it of will have their head down. 
For Chromophobia I want to do something with paint. I think i might do someone siting down outside with paint splattered on their hands and legs looking down at it with a straight face. The lighting will be bright and I want to do it from either a front angle or above. It would be vertical and rule of thirds so the person is on the left side of the photo. 
For Catoptrophobia I'm going to do a shattered mirror with a hammer next to it on the ground. It will be a normal lighted photo and horizontal. I want to do it from a side and slightly tilted down angle. 
D. For my first photo I will try to make it a dark photo and kind of a sad setting. For my second one I want it to be a bright setting with almost a happy mood but the person won't be smiling. And for my last one it won't really have a mood just like a normal setting photo with a light setting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment