Friday, February 24, 2017

Front Pages of the World

1. My favorite newspaper front page is from DeMorgen made in Brussels, Belgium. I like it because it isn't taken over by text like most of them. It has one really big photo that is circular not a type of square or rectangle. The words flow around the image and makes it look cool. 
2. My favorite headline is Buiklanding in Brussel. Im interested in it because its background is very appealing. The headline is placed over a pretty airplane picture
3. I think there are 3 stories on the newspaper front. 
4. All newspapers have one very slim section that runs along one side of the page, mainly right from what I've seen. This stories tend to be shorter and sometimes without a picture. Something else I noticed that they all have in common is the main story always has the biggest photo. The text is also always smaller in the body than the titles. 
5. Something that varies between all of the covers is the sizes of the headlines. Also some have more stories than others. Some have more text than images on the cover while some are taken over by one main image or many images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment