Monday, March 20, 2017

Sensory Overload

1. I think this statement is relatively true. I think what he's trying to say is the environment is less physical but more what happens in the city. I agree with this and this will make me look at photography in a different way by seeing how each little thing defines that certain setting. 
2. Looking at the photos did look very cool, but I don't like how its so crowded. It kind of gives me a headache seeing all of the colors. I think it would be better to just view it in person rather through a camera. 
3. Being a child in this community with parents who work at these shops I think it would be very chaotic but time probably passes quick if your spending it with other children and there is always going to be stuff to look at. 
4. My favorite photo is the one of I think candy in a bunch of sacks all stacked on top of one another. Its taken with a kind of fish eye lense so I can really see everything in the shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment