Monday, November 14, 2016

Spiral Staircases

http://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/

What I saw on this website was a lot of pictures of old rusted staircases. They were taken from what looked like the top and the camera was in the middle of the spiraling stairs. Most of the stairs had very dull colors but their were a few that were still vibrant like the yellow one. 

a. I picked this photo because It reminds me of an oil painting. The colors on the right that are green and yellow really pop out to me and the image almost looks like an illusion. 

b. A rule of photography I see in this photo is depth. The spiral down the center of the image gets smaller creating depth. 

c. Christian Richter took the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment