Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Academic and Community Service Photo

1. I chose the photo "Drop the Bass" of the pink paint splashing in the air out of a black container. I picked this photo because I really like how it is zoomed in and the photographer really focused on the paint splashing up instead of just the whole picture. The background of the girl putting the paint in is blurred out which I like. 

2. The photographer got the paint shooting up from a good angle. Instead of shooting it from above they got down and shot it at a really straight angle so they could capture it better. 


1. For my next shoot I think I could take photos like the one I chose in any science classes.

2. I want to go to my biology class with Mr. Mayfield to take photos. 

3. As a photographer I will try to take photos from different angles and remember the different rules of photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment