Friday, September 9, 2016

Prompt Shoot #1


                                         Happy
In this photo I used rule of thirds. Instead of placing the flower in the middle, I put the flower to the right bottom. To make it a little better I could put the flower a little bit more down. 

                                     Bowie
    
In this photo I used lines to show the letter of "The Kennel". It could have been better if I didn't get the top in the photo.

                                      Metal
    
In this photo I shouldn't have centered the metal chain. It would look better if I used the rule of thirds and maybe had it more focused on the chain instead of the wood and the orange flooring background.

                                    Square
    
I used the lines in this photo to show square. There are many lines going around the square and there isn't just one square shown in the photo. The crossed lines make it more appealing too.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your pictures! Your square picture is by far my favorite because there are multiple kinds of squares and the diagonal lines really add to the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your square photo! The diagonal bars really help to draw your eyes through the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your pictures!!! Your square picture is so cool. I really like how you used the focus to frame the square shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your photos. Maybe the Kennel photo could have been taken from a different angle so it just isn't in the center, but I loved your flower photo.

    ReplyDelete